The use of social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies (SMAC) is already enabling visionary enterprises to work in more collaborative and real-time ways. Analytics extract meaning from your data to deliver transformative insights and value. Whether through analytical models, systems integration, or Big Data analytics and strategic consulting, we can help you make the best possible business decisions.
Our offerings include consulting and development services to help clients define their strategy and solution architecture. We deliver and manage data warehousing, business analytics and reporting applications that provide tangible business benefits.
To help clients meet the demands of today and plan for tomorrow, we offer the following services:
- Business Strategy and Enterprise Metrics: Enterprise information management strategy and roadmap development, business information health assessments, business case development, platform and tool evaluations, architecture definition, and enterprise metrics management.
- Business Process Application: Event monitoring, BI adoption, organizational deployment, and user empowerment.
- BI Capabilities: BI rationalization and consolidation, data visualization and analytic applications development, BI Center of Excellence, cloud reporting.
- Analytic Applications: Enterprise analytics services, industry solutions, and web analytics.
- Information Infrastructure: Data modeling, data architecture, data integration Center of Excellence, master data management, metadata management, data quality management, data warehouse performance improvement, design and development, quality assurance, and auditing and data governance.
Analytics and BI Industry Solutions
Our focus on innovation and business processes is underscored by a host of industry-specific solutions. These solutions can accelerate time-to-market by employing features such as built-in data models, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and executive dashboards. We have ready-to-deploy solutions for the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
We also recognize the importance of personalization, community, and context-aware Business Intelligence. Our “Behavioral BI” (BBI) platform can integrate multiple BI systems and provide sharing, commentary, and customization into the BI experience. This increases adoption, knowledge sharing, and value discovery.
Our business intelligence experts discuss industry trends, perspectives, and solutions to guide your business intelligence journey.
BI Goes Mobile: The Future of Information is here….
Mobile BI can help organizations today by delivering critical and custom information to the fingertips of our model and employees alike. Learn how innovators are converting the blue-sky vision of just-in-timedata into actionable knowledge.