Benefit from industry-specific configuration and best practices – based on our SAP 18+ year of experience with companies in 24 industries worldwide.
- Minimize the staff required to manage evaluation and implementation
- Reduce implementation time and cost with streamlined configuration
- Decrease risk and stay on budget with preconfigured process templates
The SAP Best practices package offers generic, core business scenarios that support the most important business needs. The solid foundation for ERP SAP Best Practices Baseline is the SAP ERP 6.0 application. Industry-generic SAP Best Practices for procurement, manufacturing, sales, financials and analytics processes include: annual operating plan, sales & operations planning, MRP, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, make-to-stock production, financial management, and accounting.
· Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP
Optimize business processes – from financials and accounting to human resources, operations, and corporate services – with our midsize business management software powered by SAP HANA.
- Create accurate financial statements and integrate all operative transactions
- Boost customer satisfaction by consistently meeting demand and enhancing service
- Improve product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations
- Take advantage of instant insight to action and streamlined processes
- Increase operational transparency and comply with evolving regulatory standards
· Customer Relationship Management – CRM
Effectively manage all aspects of your customer relationships – with functionality to help improve and align your marketing, sales, and service operations.
- Drive customer demand, boost loyalty, and increase marketing ROI
- Identify, win, grow, and maintain profitable sales relationships
- Increase service revenue and profitability
- Generate more leads and close more deals with reporting and analytics
· Supplier Relationship Management – SRM
Improve your bottom line. Cut procurement costs, build collaborative supplier relationships, streamline purchasing and sourcing processes, and more.
- Manage procure-to-pay processes in one, unified solution
- Enable self-service procurement and automated workflows
- Find the best source of supply and increase purchasing power
- Leverage built-in best practices and preconfigured roles
- Lower total cost of ownership by running SRM and ERP on the same server
· Business Intelligence – BI
Get the real-time insights you need to make faster, more informed decisions – with tools for financial and operational reporting and analysis.
- Meet rigorous reporting requirements for financial accounting, logistics, and CRM
- Plan, measure, and control organizational processes
- Access virtually any available ERP report
- Integrate data with desktop applications
· SAP Business All-in-One Extension
Complement your core ERP system with an affordable, packaged solution that includes innovations in analytics, cloud, mobile, user experience (UX), and in-memory.
- Maximize ROI for SAP Business All-in-One powered by SAP HANA
- Leverage prebuilt analytical reports to boost transparency for your core processes
- Improve employee productivity with a highly useable interface and role-based features
· SAP NetWeaver Technology Platform
Quickly and cost-effectively add on to your existing solution as your business grows and your needs change – with the SAP NetWeaver platform.
- Get a business-focused infrastructure that supports continuous process improvements
- Benefit from an intuitive, integrated, and efficient user experience
· SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (SAP ASE)
Get unprecedented value – along with a road map for continuous innovation – with SAP ASE database and SAP Business All-in-One.
- Gain predictability, consistency, and scalability via a high-performance, stable database as your business grows
- Simplify database monitoring, management, and maintenance lowering your total cost of ownership
- Save on support costs through product release cycles synchronized with and