We provide development, design resources for SAP Fiori and make your environment a pure SAP platform with unique experience.
SAP Fiori UX
SAP Fiori is the new user experience (UX) for SAP software that applies modern design principles. SAP solutions, such as the SAP Business Suite powered SAP HANA, are using the SAP Fiori UX to provide a personalized, responsive and simple user experience.
SAP Fiori UX speak a consistent design language and makes use of a common technical infrastructure. By blurring traditional computing boundaries and by using interactive and attractive UI elements, they provide a consistent end-to-end user experience and can be used across all device types.
Organized by user roles, the SAP Fiori launchpad is the central entry hub to all SAP Fiori apps, where users access apps via tiles. Within the launchpad are services for navigation, personalization, single sign-on, and search. The launchpad and the tiles are flexible and can be adapted to your needs.
Apps applying the SAP Fiori UX focus on the most critical and common activities and are designed around how people work:
- Role-based: Designed for you, your needs and how you work
- Responsive:Supports how and where you work, at any time
- Simple: Focuses on the important
- Coherent: Provides one fluid, seamless experience
- Delightful: Makes an emotional connection
All UIs are built using state-of-the-art technology such as HTML5 and SAP UI5 mobile. SAP Fiori apps allow you to access the most recent version of your back-end data via OData services. Using previously defined roles and authorizations, you can specify which apps and which data a user is allowed to access.
Reinvent the user experience with SAP Fiori
Enjoy a user experience that is personalized, responsive and simple. Make SAP Fiori the new user experience of your SAP software – such as the SAP Business Suite. Using modern design principles, SAP Fiori provides a role-based experience across all lines of business, tasks and devices.
- Enable a holistic and consistent experience across multiple devices
- Achieve instant insight-to-action anytime and anywhere
- Boost user productivity and satisfaction – and help users always get the job done simpler
- Leverage your SAP investments with lower IT costs
There are 400+ role based apps, that apply the SAP Fiori UX providing enhanced user productivity and personalization for customers using SAP Business Suite on any database and SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA.
SAP Fiori UX for more roles and lines of business:
- SAP Fiori UX supports a variety of roles in lines of business include HR, Finance, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Sales.
- There are three app types including transactional apps that allow users to perform transaction tasks, analytical apps that provide users role-based insight into key performance indicators, and fact sheets that display contextual information and key facts about central objects used in business operations.